Paul Davis Durham East/West Flood & Water Damage Cleanup MethodsExtreme water damage is something that no one wants to deal with. If your home has suffered water damage, hiring the right company to do the job without postponement is necessary. The company that you're searching for is Paul Davis and we are ready to react to your situation at any time. Taking care of water damage is an important part of what we do at Paul Davis Durham East/West and we know how to get the job done on time. Contact us if you need immediate assistance by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Durham East/West will get back to you within 30 minutes and get to your home or business within four hours.
What to Expect from Paul Davis Durham East/West
- Speak with Paul Davis Durham East/West - Call Paul Davis Durham East/West to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- Diagnostics - Our contractors conduct a complete inspection of the damage area to look for the best way to reverse the damage.
- Water Extraction - At Paul Davis Durham East/West, we implement industrial grade vacuums and pumps to extract water. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we'll arrive to clean up the water.
- Dehumidifying - The water might be gone, but serious scenarios sometimes require deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Deodorization - Standing water leaves behind discoloration and deformities in the areas it rests on. Paul Davis Durham East/West uses advanced deodorizers to remove smells, discoloration, and warping and other problems stagnant water leaves behind.
- Returning to Normal - The restoration team with Paul Davis Durham East/West comes in once the mess is cleared to renew your home or business to its condition before the water damage.
How does Water Damage Happen?
- Appliance overflow
- Basement flooding
- Ventilation leaks
- Cresting rivers or streams